We are continuing to ship all orders and process returns without delay; however, you may experience shipping delays with Australia Post.
'We're experiencing significant domestic and international delivery delays due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and increased parcel volumes.' - Australia Post
1. Standard Australian delivery $10
2. Free Shipping for orders over $50. available on orders within Australia only. Orders will be dispatched via Standard Shipping.
3. New Zealand standard delivery $15 (Australia Post). Free shipping when spending $100 and over
4. International $30 Flat Rate
What is your order cut-off time?
Please allow up to 24 hours for us to process your order after it is placed as we often fulfill our online orders from multiple locations. Generally, if you place an order before 10am, it will be sent that afternoon. During sale periods, processing time is closer to 24 hours.
Where is my order? It should have arrived by now.
Please use the links above to track your order.
If you’re not home when a driver attempts delivery, they will take it to your closest post office. If they’ve done so, there will be a note in your mailbox letting you know which post office location they’ve taken it to.
Bear in mind that extreme weather conditions such as flooding and bushfires can often affect the postal service and in turn, receiving your parcel in our quoted time frame.
SKIN will not take responsibility of loss or damaged items during transit. Please email us for any enquiries Skinofficial@outlook.com
Delivery times are estimates only and can vary depending on your location and distance from the CBD. These do not include delays caused by shipping couriers, busy sale periods, credit card verification processes, customs holds & any other delay outside of our control.
What is your returns policy?
Customer satisfaction is important to us! If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, simply return it to us and we will happily provide a refund under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of dispatch for Australian and New Zealand customers and 21 days for other countries.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition with all tags attached
- Merchandise must not be worn, damaged, altered or washed
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive an RA number
- At this stage we do not offer exchanges on any items. If you would like a different size or item, you will need to follow the returns process for a refund and repurchase the new item.
- Sorry - sale items cannot be returned or exchanged unless deemed faulty.
For hygiene reasons, lingerie and earrings cannot be returned unless deemed faulty.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
How do I make a return?
1. Contact us to let us know what you would like to returnand why. We will then provide you with an RA number.
2. Ensure the garment is in original condition with tags attached
3. Package up your item securely and send back within 14 days using a traceable service
Do you cover the cost of returns?
Items are to be sent back to SKIN are at the cost of the customer.
Have you received my return?
Please allow up to 3 working days upon us receiving your parcel to process your return. We recommend you send your item back using a traceable service so you know when we’ve received it. Your can always contact us to double check.
Unfortunately SKIN cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that have not been received back.
When should I expect my refund to clear?
Please allow up to 3 business days from the date we receive the package to process your refund. From there, the funds can take between 24-72 hours to clear.